Our Commitment to Privacy
We use industry standard safeguards to protect the confidentiality of personal information we collect from visitors to this Web site. Personal information collected is accessible only by designated staff or agents of our organization who are also bound to this statement. It is important to recognize that “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. This statement is provided to clarify our commitment to protecting the security of the personal information you provide.
- How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Cookies and Other Tracking Methods
- Notification of Changes
Personal Information that We May Collect
When you register on our site, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, postal address, zip code, telephone, gender, personal interests and preferences of our products and services. We do not collect or maintain information from those actually known to be under the age of 13. We will not contact children under age 13 without a parent’s permission.
In addition to the information provided by Web site visitors, our computers automatically receive and record information from your Internet browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the pages you request.
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We use information you provide on an aggregated basis to do such things as operate our site, enhance our site, and to better understand the profile of our online audience. We may also use this data, both aggregate and personal to you, to enhance your site experience on our site by displaying content and marketing messages that we believe will be of interest to you. In some cases we use your personal information to contact you or to provide information to you, such as to send newsletters to you that you request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or rent your personal information or share your personal information with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except with your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide the information to trusted partners who work our behalf under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers. These companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We transfer information about you if this company is acquired by or merges with another company.
- Third parties (hackers) may unlawfully intercept or access information or confidential transmissions.
Cookies and Other Tracking Methods
Correction of Personal Information; Opt-Out Right
We make every effort to keep your information current and accurate.
Notification of Changes
If we are going to use your personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection through this Web site, we will notify you. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that affect user information already collected through our site, we will post a notice on our web site notifying users of the change.
Contact us via U.S. Mail
Redwood City Saltworks
801 Montgomery Street, Suite 200
San Francisco, CA 94133
Contact us via email
Contact us by telephone